"Общая Теория Рекламы:Реклама Агрессии (комментарии) 11

Список форумов -> Теория Рекламы
Начать новую тему  Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения. На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35, 36, 37  След.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема
Автор Сообщение

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

Харизма: 25

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 31.01.2022 23:06  |  #148537
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Глава МИД Британии Лиз Трасс заявила, что получила положительный результат теста на коронавирус.
Ранее в Лондоне, сообщили, что Трасс намеревается посетить Москву с визитом.

Источник.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Цитата:
Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Цитата:
Цитата:
Небензя заявил, что Россия не исключает провокаций со стороны Украины
"Мы не можем исключить провокаций с украинской стороны. [ДНР и ЛНР] заявили, что такие провокации могут произойти", - сказал Небензя.
При этом Россия и мысли не допускает о возможности вторжения на Украину, подчеркнул дипломат. "Я могу это [вторжение] исключить", - сказал он, коснувшись соответствующего вопроса.

"Нам по-прежнему [непонятно], почему мы проводим сегодня такую встречу, - отметил он. - Я вообще не знаю, зачем мы проводим эту встречу. У некоторых есть фантазии, что Россия уже совершила агрессию против Украины, даже если этого не произошло".

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Делегация РФ покинула заседание Совбеза ООН по Украине
"Я хочу извиниться перед членами Совета и (прошу - ИФ) не воспринимать мой уход как демарш те страны, которые будут выступать после того, как предоставите им слово. Я иду на встречу с генеральным секретарем в преддверии нашего председательства в Совете, которое начинается завтра. К сожалению, не могу перенести его в связи с графиком секретаря", - сказал Небензя на заседании Совета безопасности ООН в Нью-Йорке в понедельник.
Следует отметить, что следующее слово для выступления было предоставлено постоянному представителю Украины при ООН Сергею Кислице.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
UN Security Council meeting: Russia ambassador accuses US or ‘pushing propagand’
Russian ambassador: “We do not think that this will help to bring this council together. Rather, we fully understand that the desire of our American colleagues to whip up hysterics regarding its own situation, or regarding the proposed, or the so called Russian Act Of Aggression is something that they want to do, including within the Security Council from this rostrum.
“This is of great harm this hysterical to to Ukraine itself … The president of which, as we’ve seen, has asked Western countries just a few days ago, not to whip up hysterics regarding the deployment of Russian troops near the border.
“We would urge all colleagues, to not use the rostrum of the Security Council to push forward the propaganda and beliefs of our colleagues.
"If our American colleagues really need to say in public any additional information about this they can fully do this. during the planned meeting in February. we would urge all sensible members of the council not to support this provocative proposal, and treat the UN Charter with respect."

Материал полностью.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
UN Security Council: Linda Thomas-Greenfield says meeting about peace and security
"We’ve called for this meeting because of what we have all witnessed over the course of the past few months in terms of the actions of the Russian Federation, on the territory of — on the border with Ukraine.
"They indicate that it’s in their own territory, but it is also very close to their neighbors border.
It’s a neighbor that has been invaded already before. It’s a neighbor that has Russian troops, occupying their territory.
"We have had numerous meetings over 100 meetings over the course of the past few weeks, both with Russian officials and in consultations with our European and Ukrainian colleagues. all of these meetings have been in private. We think it’s now time to have a meeting in public and have this discussed in a public forum.
"You’ve heard from our Russian colleagues that we’re calling for this meeting to make you all feel uncomfortable. Imagine how uncomfortable you would be if you had 100,000 Troops, sitting on your border in the way that these trips are sitting on the border with Ukraine.
"For us, this is about peace and security. It’s about honoring the UN Charter that calls on us as members of the Security Council to protect peace and security. So this is not about antics. It’s not about rhetoric, it’s not about US and Russia, what this is about is the peace and security of one of our member states."

Материал полностью.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
Цитата:
Минобороны России опровергло слова Эстонии о нарушении ее границ Су-27
"29 января полеты российских истребителей Су-27 над акваторией Балтийского моря не осуществлялись. Все полеты самолетов ВКС России выполняются в строгом соответствии с Международными правилами использования воздушного пространства над нейтральными водами, не нарушая границ других государств", - сказали в военном ведомстве.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
МИД Эстонии вручил ноту временному поверенному в делах РФ за нарушение воздушных границ
"Министерство иностранных дел Эстонии сегодня, 31 января, вызвало временного поверенного Российской Федерации для выражения протеста и вручения ноты о нарушении воздушного пространства Эстонии в субботу, 29 января, - указано в сообщении ведомства. - Эстония считает это очень прискорбным и серьезным инцидентом, особенно с учетом того, что подобные нарушения происходили неоднократно".
В ведомстве не уточнили характер инцидента и его детали. Российская сторона пока не прокомментировала утверждения эстонского МИД.
Согласно сообщению пресс-службы Главного штаба Сил обороны Эстонии, инцидент произошел 29 января утром, когда российский истребитель Су-27 якобы нарушил воздушную границу Эстонии в районе острова Вайндлоо и оставался там менее минуты.
По утверждению ведомства, российская сторона не предоставила план полета, самолет летел с выключенным транспондером и не поддерживал связь с авиадиспетчерской службой Эстонии.

Материал полностью.

Продолжение поста от 31.01.2022 г. следует…

Последний раз редактировалось: Dimitriy (01.02.2022 1:17), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
профайл | личное сообщение | E-Mail | WWW

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 31.01.2022 23:08  |  #148538
Ответить с цитатой

Продолжение поста от 31.01.2022 г. Начало, поста от 31.01.2022 г.

Цитата:
Trump suggests he might pardon some Jan. 6 defendants
“Another thing we’ll do — and so many people have been asking me about it — if I run and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6 fairly. We will treat them fairly,” he said at a rally in Conroe, Texas. “And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons. Because they are being treated so unfairly.”

Trump’s comments on Saturday appeared to align with complaints by allies who have claimed that Jan. 6 defendants in pretrial detention are being treated more harshly than others held in the D.C. jail. Though the broader D.C. facility was recently ripped by U.S. Marshals Service inspectors for squalid conditions, the assessment found that the wing housing Jan. 6 detainees had fared better in the review. In addition, Jan. 6 defendants have cited policies restricting access to various services for inmates unvaccinated against Covid as evidence of mistreatment — a charge jail officials reject and say is applied uniformly against all held in the facility.
Many of the cases for those facing lengthier jail terms are set to go to trial in the spring but have seen the dates slip repeatedly amid ongoing Covid restrictions in federal courthouses as well as challenges prosecutors have faced building a system to share massive troves of evidence with defendants and their attorneys.
On Sunday morning, some high-profile Republicans opposed Trump’s comments, saying pardons for Jan. 6 rioters should not be on the table. Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said on CBS’ “Face the Nation” that the statement was “inappropriate” when asked about the pardon comments.
“No, I don’t want to send any signal that it was OK to defile the Capitol,” Graham said. “There are other groups with causes that may want to go down the violent path that these people get pardoned.”
Graham also drew a comparison to “when [Vice President] Kamala Harris and her associates and the people that work for her, her staffers, raised money to bail out the rioters who hit cops in the head and burned down stores,” referencing racial justice protests after the killing of George Floyd in police custody.
A member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Graham said he hoped the rioters who contributed to the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6 “go to jail and get the book thrown at them, because they deserve it.”
Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) also came out in opposition to the Trump comments on Sunday.
Asked on ABC’s “This Week With George Stephanopoulos” whether she could “imagine any circumstances” in which she’d support Trump’s election in two years, Collins said: “Well, we’re a long ways from 2024. But let me say this, I do not think the president should have made — that President Trump should have made that pledge to do pardons.”
Collins added that it was “very unlikely” she’d support the former president in the next election.
Gov. Chris Sununu of New Hampshire, another prominent Republican, said on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the Jan. 6 rioters should be held accountable. Asked whether he agreed with Trump’s statements on pardons, he said: “Of course not. Oh, my goodness, no.”

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Цитата:
Ukraine news – live: Russia faces ‘bitter and bloody’ resistance as Putin urged to step back from invasion
Russian troops will face "bitter and bloody" resistance if Moscow launches an invasion of Ukraine, Boris Johnson has warned Vladimir Putin.
The prime minister made the comments on Monday ahead of a planned visit to eastern Europe later this week when he is expected to talk to the Russian president by phone.
Mr Johnson said: “What I will say to President Putin, as I have said before, is that I think we really all need to step back from the brink.”
Earlier, the Kremlin said that plans by the British government to impose fresh sanctions on Moscow would inflame European tensions as fears continue to rise over a potential war in Ukraine.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov also said the threat was an attack on Russian businesses, and undermined Britain’s investment climate.
At the weekend, the UK foreign secretary Liz Truss said Russian oligarchs in London would be hit with tough new sanctions to deter Moscow from invading Ukraine, even if it hurt the UK economy.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Boris Johnson will urge Putin to ‘step back from the brink’ over Ukraine in phone call today
Boris Johnson is to warn Vladimir Putin to “step back from the brink” over Ukraine in a phone call this afternoon, before travelling to Kyiv on Tuesday for talks with president Volodymyr Zelensky.
Speaking ahead of the call, the prime minister said that Putin faces “bitter and bloody” resistance from the people of Ukraine if Russia launches an invasion of its neighbour.
Mr Johnson said a Russian invasion of Ukraine would be “an absolute disaster for the world”.
The prime minister will be joined by foreign secretary Liz Truss on tomorrow’s one-day visit to Ukraine, which takes place with tensions sky-high over the Russian military build-up on the other side of the border.
The trip represents a very visible display of British support for Ukraine, and comes after Mr Johnson sent a small deployment of troops on a training mission to the country, as well as providing defensive weaponry including anti-tank armaments.
Speaking to reporters during a visit to Tilbury in Essex, Mr Johnson said: “What I will say to President Putin, as I have said before, is that I think we really all need to step back from the brink.
“I think that an invasion of Ukraine - any incursion into Ukraine beyond the territory that Russia has already taken in 2014 - would be an absolute disaster for the world, and above all it would be a disaster for Russia.”
Mr Johnson said that any Russian invasion would be “bitterly and bloodily resisted” by the Ukrainian people.
Today’s call comes as Ms Truss announces new legislation in the Commons this afternoon to widen the scope of the UK’s sanctions regime to cover Russian individuals and companies with links to the Kremlin as well as those directly involved in any intervention in Ukraine.
It is not expected that the foreign secretary will announce any new sanctions today.
Ahead of today’s call, Mr Johnson’s official spokesperson said: “Our aim is to continue to encourage Russia to take a diplomatic path, to de-escalate and to step back from what could be a very costly exercise if they were to follow the path of further aggression.
“He has been clear at all points that pursuing that path would be extremely costly for the Russian people and it’s something we want to avoid and will continue to negotiate on.”
But the No 10 spokesperson said: “We, on our part, are seeking to reflect and shine a light on some of the approaches and tactics being used by Russia with the intention of encouraging them to step back from going any further.
“That is what we are seeking to do at all costs. But the prime minister will be speaking directly to President Zelensky tomorrow.”

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Boris Johnson obsessed with monuments to himself ‘like Roman emperors’, Dominic Cummings says
Dominic Cummings says Boris Johnson is obsessed with monuments in his memory “like the Roman emperors” – as he describes how it is his “duty” to get rid of him.
In his latest attack on the prime minister, the former chief aide said he only got excited about “Big Ben’s bongs” and “looking at maps” to find places to build things in his honour.
Mr Cummings called his campaign to topple Mr Johnson “an unpleasant but necessary job” like “fixing the drains”, calling him “a complete ****wit”.
The pair’s bitter fallout has seen the exiled aide first reveal the lockdown-busting No 10 garden party, in May 2020, that has plunged the prime minister into his biggest crisis.
Speaking to New York magazine, Mr Cummings described his former boss’s focus on the next day’s papers, saying: “In January 2020, I was sitting in No 10 with Boris and the complete ****wit is just babbling on about: ‘Will Big Ben bong for Brexit on 31 January?’”
Another time, he alleged, Mr Johnson told him: “I’m the ****ing king around here and I’m going to do what I want.’
“That’s not OK. He’s not the king. He can’t do what he wants,” Mr Cummings said, adding: “Once you realise someone is operating like that, then your duty is to get rid of them, not to just prop them up.”
The prime minister muses on “what would a Roman emperor do?” with the power he had, he told the magazine.
“So, the only thing he was really interested in – genuinely excited about – was, like, looking at maps. Where could he order the building of things?” Mr Cummings said.
He fantasised about “monuments to him in an Augustine fashion, ‘I will provide the money. I will be a river to my people. I will provide the money that builds the train station in Birmingham.’ Or whatever.
“And it will have statues to me, and people will remember me after I am dead like they did the Roman emperors.’”
The warning comes amid fears – even among senior Conservative MPs – of a Partygate “cover-up”, amid a growing belief that crucial parts of Sue Gray’s inquiry will never be revealed.
A heavily-redacted draft of the civil servant’s report will be released, probably on Monday, but with references to parties that the police are investigating stripped out after the police demanded it.
By the time the Met investigation is over, the Gray report will be “out of date”, as one government insider put it – and it will be in Mr Johnson’s power to decide not to hold a further investigation.
Tory MPs who are wavering over whether to submit demands for a no-confidence vote in his leadership, while they “waited for Sue Gray”, are likely to continue to sit on their hands.

Материал полностью.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 31.01.2022 23:09  |  #148539
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
В Кремле рассматривают заявления из Лондона о возможных новых санкциях как атаку на бизнес
Представитель Кремля призвал "называть все своими именами". "Санкции - это нечто легитимное и нечто оформленное решением Совета Безопасности ООН. В данном случае речь идет о неприкрытой атаке на бизнес", - подчеркнул пресс-секретарь.
По его словам, Россия даст собственный ответ, учитывающий национальные интересы, на атаку Лондона против российского бизнеса, когда таковая произойдет.
"Атака одной отдельно взятой страны на российский бизнес, конечно, подразумевает ответные меры, и эти меры будут сформулированы исключительно с учетом наших собственных интересов, исходя из наших собственных интересов в случае, если это потребуется", - сказал Песков.

Непредсказуемость Лондона
Пресс-секретарь президента отметил, что заявления британского МИД о возможных санкциях в адрес России демонстрируют непредсказуемость Лондона. "Это очень тревожное заявление из Лондона, я думаю, тревожное не только для нас, для наших компаний. Это демонстрирует изрядную непредсказуемость Лондона, и, наверное, это повод для серьезной обеспокоенности вообще для международных финансовых структур и бизнес-структур", - отметил Песков.
Представитель Кремля напомнил, что несколько крупных британских компаний выступают в качестве стратегических партнеров, соинвесторов, акционеров многих российских компаний. "Фактически кабинет министров Великобритании угрожает в том числе и своему крупному бизнесу", - заметил Песков.
Кроме того, подобные заявления подрывают инвестиционную привлекательность Соединенного Королевства, подчеркнул Песков. "Чрезвычайно тревожная ситуация и заявление, подрывающее инвестиционную привлекательность и вообще привлекательность Великобритании как таковой", - сказал он. "Не так часто увидишь или услышишь такие прямые угрозы атаковать бизнес", - добавил он.
Российский крупный бизнес инвестирует в проекты внутри страны, но ему не избежать взаимозависимости с крупными иностранными компаниями, продолжил пресс-секретарь.
Он отметил, что крупный бизнес так или иначе является частью мировой экономики. "Многие компании носят международный характер, в том числе и российские компании, и западные компании являются крупными инвесторами. Идет взаимозависимость, переплетение интересов друг друга, что является абсолютно естественным. Поэтому здесь какой-то взаимозависимости не избежать, и в этом нет ничего плохого", - сказал Песков.
"Вместе с тем наши отечественные компании инвестируют и у себя дома, что отрадно", - добавил он.

О возможных санкциях
В понедельник газета The Times со ссылкой на источники в британском кабмине сообщила, что правительство Великобритании представит 31 января новый пакет санкций против России, которые могут затронуть активы российских энергетических компаний. По их сведениям, рестрикции, подразумевающие заморозку активов и запрет на въезд в Соединенное Королевство, будут распространены на физических и юридических лиц, имеющих "стратегическое значение" для властей РФ.
30 января глава МИД Великобритании Лиз Трасс в интервью телеканалу Sky News заявила, что власти страны внесут изменения в действующее законодательство, чтобы получить возможность расширить санкционный список. По ее словам, в настоящее время Лондон может вводить санкции только против тех, кто напрямую вовлечен в деятельность по дестабилизации на Украине. Поправки в законодательство дадут возможность расширить перечень так, чтобы любая компания, представляющая интерес для Кремля и российского режима, могла подпасть под действие санкций.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Sue Gray report - live: Boris Johnson apologises in Commons, as police receive 300 photos in party evidence
Sue Gray’s heavily-censored report into the partygate scandal has blasted “failures of leadership and judgment” in 10 Downing Street and the Cabinet Office.
The long-awaited report was published by Downing Street this afternoon after being delivered to Boris Johnson.
The prime minister made a statement on the report in the House of Commons and was rebuked by MPs on all sides.
Ms Gray’s report was stripped of all but “minimal” references to alleged breaches of Covid regulations in No 10 and Whitehall departments due to a request from the Metropolitan Police that she avoid prejudicing its own probe.
The report revealed that police are probing 12 events, including a birthday celebration for Mr Johnson and an alleged party inside his private flat.
Scotland Yard said police investigating the party claims have been given more than 300 photos and 500 pages of information.
Commander Catherine Roper said police were reviewing a huge amount of written evidence in order to confirm which politicians and civil servants will need to be contacted.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
‘There is no friction’: Ukraine’s ambassador downplays disagreements with U.S.
Ukraine’s ambassador to the United States on Sunday insisted that her government was not “downplaying the risk” of a Russian invasion despite recent tensions between Kyiv and Washington over the imminent nature of the threat.
In an interview on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” Oksana Markarova, the Ukrainian envoy, said Ukraine and the United States “actually see the situation the same way, and we see the build-up, and we also know what Russia is capable of because they have attacked us already.”
“At the same time,” Markarova added, “in order to defend our country, we cannot afford to panic. We have to get ready. All of us — not only our military, our very capable military and veterans — but also all civilians. So we know and we see what’s going on.”
Markarova’s call for calm echoed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s remarks at a news conference last Friday, when Zelensky argued that he had a better understanding of “what is going on in my country” than Western media and U.S. officials.
Ukrainian officials recently have broken with U.S. officials’ assessment of a potential Russian invasion as imminent, warning that such statements have undermined Ukrianians’ faith in their government and stoked economic panic across the Eastern European nation. But the Biden administration has not backed away from the dire rhetoric.
“We have said since last week that we have seen preparations and build-up at the border and that an invasion could come at any time,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said at a news briefing last Thursday, adding: “Our assessment has not changed since that point.”
Gen. Mark Milley, chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said at a news briefing last Friday that the roughly 100,000 Russian troops along Ukraine’s border are “larger in scale and scope and the massing of forces than anything we have seen in recent memory.”
“I think you’d have to go back quite a while into the Cold War days to see something of this magnitude,” Milley said of the Russia-Ukraine crisis, describing the consequences of a possible conflict as “horrific” and “terrible.”
Still, Markarova stressed on Sunday that “there is no friction” between Ukraine and the United States amid the escalating security situation. “We are open and candid, and we are discussing it with our partners here. Again, we just cannot afford to panic. So we’re preparing for any options,” she said.
Senate Foreign Relations Chair Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) said in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union” that Zelensky “is in a difficult position” — both “preparing for the possibility of invasion,” as well as seeking “to create a semblance of calm as it relates to his economy.”
Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio), a member of the Foreign Relations Committee, also said in an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that Zelensky “obviously is trying to maintain his economic growth … and keep the country from panicking.”
“But we’re together,” Portman said of the U.S.-Ukraine relationship. “That’s what’s important as to Russia and what Russia is doing.”
Portman also viewed the security situation as solidifying the United States’ other international relationships.
“One thing [Russian President] Vladimir Putin has done successfully,” Portman said, “is he has strengthened the transatlantic alliance and its countries around the world who are looking at this and saying, ‘We cannot let this stand. We cannot let this happen.’”

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Johnson will fly to Kiev on TuesdayJohnson will fly to Kiev on Tuesday

Boris Johnson will travel to Kiev tomorrow for crisis talks with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky amid continuing fears over Russia’s military build-up, Downing Street has said.
Ahead of his visit to the Ukrainian capital, the Prime Minister will urge Vladimir Putin to “step back from the brink” when he speaks to the Russian president later on Monday.
Speaking during a visit to Essex, Mr Johnson said he will again tell the Russian president that an invasion of Ukraine would be “an absolute disaster for the world”.
The Prime Minister’s visit on Tuesday, accompanied by Foreign Secretary Liz Truss, marks a further ratcheting up of diplomatic activity as the West seeks to convince Moscow that any military incursion against its neighbour will come at a high price.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

Оригинал.

Последний раз редактировалось: Dimitriy (31.01.2022 23:32), всего редактировалось 1 раз

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 31.01.2022 23:11  |  #148540
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
В ОП приветствуют, что в Кремле заговорили о возможности встречи президентов Украины и РФ
"Мы приветствуем, что в Кремле наконец-то начали осознавать безальтернативность прямых контактов и заговорили о возможности встречи президентов (Украины и России – ИФ)", - рассказал Никифоров в комментарии агентству "Интерфакс-Украина".
Он добавил, что по состоянию на 31 января в календаре президента Украины Владимира Зеленского нет визита в Китай на зимние Олимпийские игры.
"В ближайшие дни у президента запланированы встречи в Киеве: с премьер-министром Польши Матеушем Моравецким, премьер-министром Великобритании Борисом Джонсоном, премьер-министром Нидерландов Марком Рютте и президентом Турции Реджепом Тайипом Эрдоганом. Это сейчас крайне необходимо для консолидации международной поддержки вокруг нашей страны", - сказал Никифоров.
Как сообщалось, 28 января министр иностранных дел РФ Сергей Лавров заявил, что встреча президентов Украины и РФ может состояться в Москве, Сочи или Санкт-Петербурге с целью обсуждения двусторонних отношений. При этом, обсуждение вопросов урегулирования ситуации на Донбассе, как отметил Лавров, должно проходить в Трехсторонней контактной группе.
Позже пресс-секретарь российского президента Дмитрий Песков заявил, что не исключает встречи лидеров Украины и РФ на зимней Олимпиаде в Пекине.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Ukraine security chief: Minsk peace deal may create chaos
KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine’s security chief warned the West on Monday against forcing the country to fulfill a peace deal for eastern Ukraine brokered by France and Germany, charging that an attempt to implement it could trigger internal unrest that would benefit Moscow.
Oleksiy Danilov, the secretary of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, told The Associated Press that Ukraine has the capability to call up to 2.5 million people if Russia invades.
He said that about 120,000 Russian troops are concentrated near Ukraine and Moscow may stage provocations “at any moment,” but argued that launching a full-fledged invasion would require massive preparations that would be easily spotted.
“The preparatory period that will be noticed by the entire world could take from three to seven days,” Danilov said. “We aren’t seeing it yet. We clearly understand what’s going on and we are calmly preparing for it.”
He deplored the decision by the U.S., Britain, Australia, Germany and Canada to withdraw some of their diplomats and dependents from the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv, saying the move “wasn’t pleasant for us” and empasizing that “we don’t think that there is a threat right now.”
U.S. President Joe Biden told Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in a call Thursday that there is a “distinct possibility” that Russia could invade the country in February. But the Ukrainian leader played down the war fears, arguing Friday that the Russian troop buildup could be part of Moscow’s attempts to exert “psychological pressure” and sow panic.
“We can’t allow panic in the country,” Danilov told the AP. “It’s very difficult for us to maintain control over the economic situation when all the media keep saying that the war will start tomorrow. Panic is a sister of defeat.”
Danilov said that Ukraine has the potential to quickly and dramatically beef up its 250,000-strong military in case of a Russian offensive.
“They will face a response from our society, our citizens, our military,” Danilov told the AP. “We can put 2 (million) to 2.5 million people under arms.”
He noted that up to 420,000 Ukrainians have gained combat experience in fighting with Russia-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine and up to 1 million in the nation of 41 million people have hunting licenses.
Danilov pointed at the Ukrainian Interior Ministry’s announcement Monday that it had thwarted a plot to stage riots in Kyiv and other Ukrainian cities, saying that Russian President Vladimir Putin hopes to achieve his goal of destroying Ukraine through internal destabilization even without an invasion.
“Regrettably, we have many agents of influence of the Russian Federation here, who are behind the plans of destabilizing our country from within,” he said pointing at a pro-Russian party that has a sizeable presence in Ukraine’s parliament.
After the 2014 ouster of a Kremlin-friendly president in Kyiv, Moscow annexed Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula and backed an insurgency in the country’s eastern industrial heartland. Fighting between Ukrainian forces and Russia-backed rebels has killed over 14,000 people, and efforts to reach a settlement there have stalled.
Since the start of the separatist conflict in Ukraine, Russia has been accused of sending troops and weapons to the separatists, something it has denied. It has given out over 700,000 Russian passports to people living in rebel-held areas in eastern Ukraine.
“I have a question: Why the West is not reacting to that?” Danilov said.
He argued that Ukraine needs to revise the 2015 peace deal signed in Minsk that requires Ukraine to provide a broad autonomy to the rebel-held east and a sweeping amnesty to the rebels.
“The fulfillment of the Minsk agreement means the country’s destruction,” Danilov said. “When they were signed under the Russian gun barrel — and the German and the French watched — it was already clear for all rational people that it’s impossible to implement those documents.” (выделено а.п.).
The agreement, which was brokered by France and Germany after a string of Ukrainian military defeats, was widely abhorred by the Ukrainian public as a betrayal of their national interests. Zelenskyy and his officials have made repeated calls for its modification.
Moscow has staunchly refused to amend the Minsk agreement and criticized Ukraine’s Western allies for failing to encourage Ukraine to fulfill its obligations.
Envoys from Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany met Wednesday for more than eight hours in Paris to discuss ways to implement the Minsk agreement. They made no visible progress but agreed to meet again in two weeks in Berlin.
Danilov warned the West against pressuring Ukraine into fulfilling the Minsk deal, saying it would provoke dangerous instability.
“If they insist on the fulfillment of the Minsk agreements as they are it will be very dangerous for our country,” he said. “If the society doesn’t accept those agreements, it could lead to a very difficult internal situation and Russia counts on that.”
(выделено а.п.).
He also argued that if Ukraine honors the deal it, that will allow Russia to demand the lifting of Western sanctions that were contingent on progress in implemeting the Minsk agreement.
Danilov called for negotiating a new document that could be realistically implemented, adding that it should force “Putin to simply pull his troops and tanks back.”
He denounced the Russian demands for NATO to bar Ukraine from ever joining the alliance, saying that the country, a former Soviet republic, has made a choice to seek to integrate into NATO and the European Union, which is reflected in its constitution. It is not a member of either bloc at this time.
“No one has the right to dictate to us whether we should or shouldn’t join alliances,” Danilov said. “It’s our people’s sovereign right.”
He also noted that Ukraine needs more Western weapons, saying “it’s our only request to our partners — give us more weapons to defend ourselves.”
He criticized Germany for refusing to provide Ukraine with weapons, charging that Berlin has also failed to properly apologize to Ukrainians for Nazi crimes during World War II when Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union.
“Regrettably, they haven’t apologized for killing millions of our citizens,” he said. “They apologize to the Russians as if we were one country. They shouldn’t talk about democracy then and say that they support authoritarian regimes and partner with them.”

Материал полностью.

Фактически, это официальный отказ от исполнения Минских соглашений.

Реклама Агрессии.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 31.01.2022 23:13  |  #148541
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
Кулеба анонсировал на неделе визит в Украину сразу трех премьер-министров и других топ-дипломатов
"Буквально на днях у нас в Киеве будут одновременно премьер-министры Великобритании, Польши, Нидерландов. Постоянно прибывают министры иностранных дел. Мой греческий коллега уже в Украине, мой коллега из Нидерландов - уже практически на пути. Так же и мой британский коллега", - сказал Кулеба.
По его словам, на следующей неделе Украину посетят также главы дипломатии ряда центральноевропейских стран.
"Параллельно здесь будет визит министров иностранных дел Германии и Франции, выполняющих роль посредников в "нормандском формате", - добавил Кулеба.
Министр пояснил, что еще в прошлом году призвал всех партнеров приехать в Украину в гости именно в январе-феврале, в первую очередь для того, чтобы в Украине постоянно находились иностранные должностные лица.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
"Это может вызвать панику". Министр обороны Резников объяснил, почему не будет массовой мобилизации
"Потребности в мобилизации, с точки зрения угрозы, сейчас нет. Если мы объявим тренировочную мобилизацию, это вызовет панику на улицах. Все будут думать, что мы знали и скрыли, что враг завтра нападет",- сообщил Резников.
По его словам, сейчас решили ограничиться работа по формированию Сил территориальной обороны.
"Их будут учить, будут нормальные полевые учения. И первую учебу мы начнем с председателей ОГА, РГА, плюс КГГА, конечно. У нас четыре сектора: север, юг, восток и запад. Так же разделены и командование сил территориальной обороны. Начнем с севера, соберем все области плюс Киев, будем их учить два-три дня на полигоне, как взаимодействовать, как и что делать. Потом будет восток, юг и запад", - объяснил министр.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Цитата:
Австралия призвала своих граждан покинуть Украину из-за риска "вооруженного конфликта"
Об этом сообщает посол Австралии в Украине и Молдове Брюс Эдвардс в своем Тwitter-аккаунте.
"Мы советуем австралийцам не ездить в Украину из-за риска вооруженного конфликта. Члены семей сотрудников нашего посольства уехали. Мы призываем австралийцев, находящихся в Украине, выезжать сейчас на коммерческом или другом частном транспорте. Услуги (консульские - Ред.) могут быть приостановлены в кратчайшие сроки", - написал посол.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Boodschap VVD aan Rutte: zeg Oekraïne structurele hulp toe
Regeringspartij VVD vindt dat premier en VVD-leider Mark Rutte en minister Wopke Hoekstra (CDA, Buitenlandse Zaken) dinsdag in Kiev de Oekraïense regering structurele militaire of financiële steun moet toezeggen in het geval het land langdurig in conflict komt met Rusland.

Rutte en Hoekstra moeten met concrete voorstellen naar Oekraïne afreizen, zei VVD-Tweede Kamerlid Ruben Brekelmans gisteren in Nieuwsuur. "Zowel concreet van wat kunnen wij leveren en past dat bij wat Oekraïne nodig heeft. Maar ook toekomstige scenario's doorspreken. Mocht het zo zijn dat het geweld verder escaleert is Nederland dan ook structureel bereid om, of het nou financieel of materieel is, om dat te leveren zodat Oekraïne weet waar het op kan rekenen."

Wapenhulp
Oekraïne heeft Nederland al om wapenhulp gevraagd. Op dit moment inventariseert het ministerie van Defensie wat aan Oekraïne kan worden geleverd.
Het kabinet staat welwillend tegenover het leveren van defensieve wapens. Brekelmans denkt dan aan radars en opsporingssensoren, precisiewapens, antitankwapens of luchtafweer.

Cyberaanvallen
Kati Piri (PvdA) denkt dat Nederland Oekraïne kan helpen tegen cyberaanvallen, trainingen kan geven of antitankwapens kan leveren, zei ze in Nieuwsuur. Zowel VVD als PvdA benadrukken geen Nederlandse militairen naar Oekraïne te willen sturen.
Rusland heeft meer dan 100.000 militairen en veel materieel samengetrokken langs de grens met Oekraïne. Verscheidene landen waaronder de VS en VK hebben al wapens naar Oekraïne gestuurd. Washington verwacht een Russische inval. Moskou ontkent het buurland te willen binnenvallen. Westerse landen zeggen ook met een zwaar sanctiepakket tegen Rusland te komen als het tot agressie overgaat.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Цитата:

29 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

30 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Окончание поста от 31.01.2022 г. следует…

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 31.01.2022 23:17  |  #148542
Ответить с цитатой

Окончание поста от 31.01.2022 г. Начало, поста от 31.01.2022 г.

Цитата:
Атомная рулетка. Зачем в Украине запустили все 15 блоков АЭС и что значит отключение от России и Беларуси
Ранее Украина уже получила согласие на временное отсоединение от России.
Причем, как рассказывал наш источник на энергорынке, в России отключение согласовали "подозрительно быстро".
"Автономный режим работы нашей энергосистемы означает, что не будет перетоков из России и Беларуси, которые сейчас идут постоянно. Плюс невозможность запросить аварийную помощь. Но технически нам будет очень сложно сбалансировать систему - тут вопрос поддержания нужной частоты. Сейчас в балансировке участвуют мощные генераторы российских АЭС. Возможно, три дня как-то продержимся. Но уже обсуждаются версии, что с присоединением обратно к ОЭС могут быть проблемы, так как тоже понадобятся согласования. Долго работать автономно наша энергосистема не сможет, в Европе нас пока тоже не ждут, поэтому могут быть проблемы - аварийные отключения вплоть до сегментарных блэкаутов", - говорит наш источник.
"Если учесть еще и проблемы с углем и газом, есть риски, что наша энергосистема может попросту развалиться на отдельные островки - города, которые находятся вблизи крупных энергообъектов еще могут рассчитывать на свет и отопление, остальным же придется туго", - говорит экономист Алексей Кущ.
Впрочем, Корольчук считает, что страхи несколько преувеличены. "Вряд ли нас не пустят обратно в объединенную энергосистему. Скорее сами вовремя не включимся, и можно будет все списать на происки врагов", - иронизирует он.
Но вот тот факт, что февраль может стать сложным месяцем для энергорынка, Корольчук не исключает.
"Запасов угля очень мало (по данным "Укрэнерго" на 27 января - 662 тысячи тонн). Если будут сильные морозы, их хватит в лучшем случае на 10-14 дней. 10 кораблей с углем, которые, как анонсировали власти, идут в Украину, это еще порядка 600 тысяч тонн, то есть протянем еще какое-то время. Если будут еще и аварийные выключения атомных блоков, то не исключаю, что начнутся плановые ограничения промышленности и населения. Собственно, электричество уже активно выключают под видом плановых ремонтов, хотя особо активно их зимой обычно не делают. Также люди жалуются на низкое напряжение в сети, что дают две фазы вместо трех и т.д.", - говорит Корольчук.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:

30 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
Орбан в Москве будет добиваться увеличения поставок российского газа, который потом пойдет Украине
"Я поеду к президенту (России Владимиру Путину, - Ред.), как это уже было каждый год - за исключением, пожалуй, годов пандемии - в рамках наших встреч на высшем уровне, венгерско-российских саммитов, на которых мы всегда рассматриваем двусторонние отношения, и на которых у меня всегда есть четкие цели, и у Венгрии всегда есть четкие цели. Самое главное сейчас - это сбалансированные экономические отношения", - сказал Орбан.
Премьер-министр Венгрии воспользуется визитом в Москву, чтобы добиться увеличения объемов природного газа, закупаемого его страной в России.
"Зачем, спрашивается, Венгрии больше газа? Ответ прост - чтоб реэкспортировать его в Украину, которой до конца отопительного сезона не хватает несколько миллиардов кубов. Да и потом нужно будет где-то газ докупать", - комментирует ситуацию Telegram-канал "Политика Страны".

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

29 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

30 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Реклама Агрессии.

P.S. Показалось…

Цитата:

15 мая 2018 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
China and US in race to salvage ‘flying computer’ fighter jet

The US army is racing to retrieve its sunken F-35C fighter jet that crashed in the disputed waters of the South China Sea during a “landing mishap” earlier this week.
Experts say the US will face a major setback in the race between the world’s two superpowers if China finds the jet first.
It was flying over the international waters, which Beijing claims as its own territory, when it crashed while attempting to land on the USS Carl Vinson on Monday.
The US navy said in a statement on Tuesday that it occurred during “routine operations”, injuring seven sailors, including the pilot, who ejected from the plane before it fell into the sea.
The presence of the fighter jet in the South China Sea is in itself being perceived as a challenge to China’s territorial claims.
The multimillion-dollar aircraft wreckage, however, raises more problems for the US.
The F-35C Lightning II combat jet, which costs over $100m (£74.6m), has cutting-edge technology and classified equipment that the US would not want China to get its hands on.
While the US army is already making efforts to reach the spot of the sunken jet, China has a geographical advantage.
“The US Navy is making recovery operations arrangements for the F-35C aircraft involved in the mishap aboard USS Carl Vinson in the South China Sea,” the country’s 7th Fleet said in a statement on Tuesday.
“We’re certainly mindful of the value of an F-35 in every respect of what value means,” Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby told a briefing on Thursday.
“And as we continue to attempt recovery of the aircraft we’re going to do it, obviously, with safety foremost in mind, but clearly our own national security interests. And I think I will just leave it at that.”
Beijing has claimed it has “no interest” in the US fighter jet.
China’s foreign ministry spokesman, Zhao Lijian, said in a statement: “I noted relevant reports. This is not the first time that the US has had an accident in the South China Sea.
“The US side has yet to give a clear explanation about the reason of its nuclear submarine’s collision not long ago, and now comes the carrier-based aircraft’s crashing into the South China Sea.”
“We have no interest in their aircraft. We urge the country concerned to do things that are conducive to regional peace and stability, rather than flex muscles in the region,” he added.
Despite Beijing’s stance, military experts have raised concerns that the technology could be highly useful to China.
“It’s vitally important the US gets this back,” Abi Austen, a defence consultant, was quoted by the BBC as saying. “The F-35 is basically like a flying computer. It’s designed to link up other assets – what the air force calls ‘linking sensors to shooters’.”
She pointed out that, as time passes, it will be increasingly difficult for the US to locate the plane, with the risk that the black box’s battery could die.
For China, the F-35C technology could be a boon, said Ms Austen.
“If they can get into the 35’s networking capabilities, it effectively undermines the whole carrier philosophy,” she added.
Past precedence has shown how the Chinese military has stripped and examined a US plane.
In 2001, a similar incident resulted in a long-standing dispute between the two countries when an American EP-3 surveillance plane collided with a People’s Liberation Army plane, forcing the American aircraft to make an emergency landing on Hainan island.

Материал полностью.

--------------------------------------------------------

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Реклама Агрессии.

С сожалением и понятными пожеланиями, Dimitriy.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 01.02.2022 23:14  |  #148546
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Реклама Агрессии.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Цитата:
Район проведения учений ВМФ России в Атлантике очень удачно находится на пересечении основных торговых путей и оптоволоконных кабелей между Америкой и Европой.

Цитата:
Издание Daily Beast со ссылкой на неких офицеров армии Центральноафриканской Республики сообщает, что в январе значительное количество сотрудников «ЧВК Вагнера» уехало из страны «в Восточную Европу», и новые группы готовятся к отъезду.

Цитата:
К Украине подлетает шестой борт с американским оружием.

Цитата:
Воздушная активность разведывательной авиации НАТО и Швеции вдоль границ России и оккупированных украинских земель в период с 18 по 30 января.

Цитата:
Экстренное заявление официального представителя НМ ДНР Э. Басурина по поводу гибели защитника Республики от украинской бомбёжки.

Цитата:
Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

31 янв. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Реклама Агрессии.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
Цитата:
Премьер-министр Британии Борис Джонсон прибыл с официальным визитом на Украину.

Цитата:
Владимир Зеленский встречает кортеж Бориса Джонсона.

Цитата:
Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
Начштаба обороны Британии считает военную активность России на границе с Украиной беспрецедентной
"(Адмирал заявил, - "ИФ") о значительной части российских боевой сухопутной мощи, которая теперь собралась на западной границе, и это происходит вместе с операциями устрашения, такими как военные учения, в невиданных ранее масштабах", - приводит телеканал слова представителя правительства, сказанные после этого брифинга.
Представитель Даунинг-стрит уточнил, что Радакин также говорил о возможном влиянии обстановки на границе РФ и Украины на Великобританию, на меры по снижению риска и по убеждению России выбрать путь дипломатического урегулирования ситуации.
Согласно оценкам адмирала, действия РФ "соответствуют модели принуждения и запугивания, что преследует цель подорвать ценности и принципы Запада".

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Белые каски пожаловали в Донецк, прям в подтверждение разведданных о постановочных сюжетах.
Британских пропагандистов поймали на съемках постановочной провокации на Донбассе.
Съемки «кровавой» провокации проходили в одном из давно заброшенных домов Донецка. Работе британских журналистов помешали российские коллеги.

Цитата:
Russian threats and risk of armed conflict
There is a risk of armed conflict in Ukraine. Since November 2021, there have been increased Russian threats and military buildup near the border with Russia and in illegally occupied Crimea. Security conditions are unpredictable and could deteriorate without notice.
Russian military action in Ukraine could disrupt transportation routes and services throughout the country. Flights could be disrupted or cancelled on short notice, resulting in delayed departure. They could also become scarce, making it difficult for you to leave the country. Access to telecommunications may also be disrupted at any time.
The ability of our Embassy to provide consular services in Ukraine may become severely limited. You should not depend on the Government of Canada to help you leave the country.
Avoid all travel to Ukraine. If you are in Ukraine, you should leave while commercial means are available.
The situation is very volatile. If you decide to remain despite this advisory:
• monitor trustworthy news sources to stay informed on the evolving situation
• make sure your travel documents are up-to-date including those of your family
• review your personal security plans
• be prepared to shelter in place
• expect transportation routes and services disruptions
• communicate your travel plans to family and friends
• register and update your contact information through the Registration of Canadians Abroad service and encourage other Canadian citizens in Ukraine to do so

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

4.30’ В порядок?!?!?!
Цитата:
Руководителей комитета по благоустройству Петербурга ни разу с начала зимы не привлекали к ответственности из-за некачественной уборки снега.

Цитата:
Грузовик занесло на неубранной от снега дороге в Приморском районе.

Цитата:
Впечатляющая подборка от фотографа Фонтанки Павла Каравашкина. Центр Петербурга выглядит сейчас так.
Адреса: Потемкинская, 7, 5; Фурштатская, 43, 41, 39, 35, 46, 42, 40; пр., Чернышевского, 17; Кирочная, 15, 24, 11, 4, 1, 30, 23, 25, 27, 40, 31; Литейный, 21; Пестеля, 27; Манежный пер, 5, 7, 14, 13, 16; Восстания, 53; Чайковского, 54, 56, 77, 83; Радищева 38, 40, 42, 44.

Цитата:
На Невском нужно быть настороже. У дома № 87/2 нет ограждений и предупреждений об опасности.

Цитата:
Инвалид-колясочник из Калининского района вечером 30 января вышел на улицу убирать снег.

Цитата:
Петербургские школьники поехали почтить память блокадников: но вместо экскурсии у мемориала, им пришлось толкать застрявший в снегу автобус.

Цитата:
Снег не вывозят. Коммунальщики не могут справиться с последствиями циклона «Надя».

Александр Григорьевич! Гоните Беглова поганой лопатой…

Реклама Агрессии.

Цитата:
Беглов привез с собой в Минск блокадный хлеб для экспозиции «Символы блокадного Ленинграда» в музее Великой Отечественной войны

Александр Лукашенко ответил петербургскому губернатору:

«И мне кусочек, я домой отнесу, детям покажу», – приводит слова белорусского лидера Sputnik Беларусь.

Источник.

И Беглов не возразил?!

Реклама Агрессии.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
Wprost: Польша и Украина построят новый газопровод
Премьер-министр Украины назвал в ходе переговоров вопрос энергетической безопасности приоритетным. ««Северный поток — 2» представляет собой очень сильную угрозу для мира во всей Европе. Мы призываем Германию не запускать этот газопровод, так как он увеличит возможность шантажа и войны со стороны России. Уважаемая Германия, нельзя одной рукой подписывать письмо солидарности с Украиной, а другой — сертификацию «Северного потока — 2». Запуская газопровод, Берлин набивает пулями пистолет Путина, при помощи которого он будет в состоянии шантажировать всю Европу», — заявил его польский коллега.

Главы правительств также обсудили вопрос увеличения уровня поставок газа из Польши на Украину. Сырьё должно будет поступать из газового терминала в Свиноуйсьце. В конечном итоге газ будет направляться по новому газопроводу, что позволит увеличить объёмы, направляемые за восточную границу Польши. «Мы видим перспективным хранение природного газа польскими, европейскими компаниями в подземных хранилищах газа Украины, а также создание технических возможностей для импорта газа с территории Польши, в частности, из польского LNG-терминала», — сказал премьер-министр Украины.

«Польша уже поставляет газ и подписала соглашение с Украиной по этому вопросу. Мы говорили о расширении мощностей и строительстве газопровода, который позволит в ближайшее время качать большие объёмы газа», — отметил Матеуш Моравецкий. «Как никто другой в Европе, мы осознаём важность союзов и поддержки наших соседей в ситуации угрозы. Именно поэтому мы хотим оказать такую поддержку Украине. Мы находимся в поиске этой помощи в ЕС и среди стран — членов НАТО. От лица Польши мы готовы помочь в вопросах, связанных с газом и обороной, а также оказать гуманитарную помощь», — добавил премьер-министр Польши.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Мнение турецкой TRT о газопроводе Северный Поток 2.

Цитата:

1 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Реклама Агрессии.

С сожалением и понятными пожеланиями, Dimitriy.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 02.02.2022 17:14  |  #148548
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Цитата:
Russia's Putin, UK's Johnson to discuss Ukraine on Wednesday evening -Kremlin aide
MOSCOW, Feb 2 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson are scheduled to discuss Ukraine by phone on Wednesday evening, Kremlin aide Yuri Ushakov said.
The Kremlin had earlier said it would provide details if and when Putin spoke to Johnson and that Putin was ready to talk to anyone, including the "utterly confused".
Johnson used that visit to accuse Putin of holding a gun to Ukraine's head in a bid to bully the West into redrawing the post-Cold War security map of Europe.
Ushakov said the Kremlin hoped that Putin and Johnson would also discuss UK-Russia relations, which he said were at a very low level.
Putin and Johnson were meant to talk on Monday, but Johnson had to postpone that call for domestic political reasons.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
RAF scrambles fighter jets to intercept ‘unidentified aircraft approaching UK’

RAF jets have been scrambled in response to “unidentified aircraft” approaching the UK.
Typhoon fighters from RAF Lossiemouth, in Moray, Scotland, and a Voyager tanker from RAF Brize Norton have been launched in a ‘Quick Reaction Alert’ mission.
The RAF routinely intercepts aircraft approaching what it describes as the “UK area of interest.”
An RAF spokesman declined to provide further detail on the operation until it is over.
UK Defence Journal editor George Allison said on Twitter that the Voyager tanker is transmitting a transponder code indicating it is “conducting a NATO air policing mission”.
This he adds is a mission “which aims to preserve the security of Alliance airspace”.
A spokesperson for the RAF said: “Quick Reaction Alert Typhoon fighters from RAF Lossiemouth, supported by a Voyager Tanker from RAF Brize Norton, have been launched against unidentified aircraft approaching the UK area of interest.
“We will not be offering any additional detail on this ongoing operation until complete.”
In November 2021, jets were launched in response to Russian TU-160 Blackjack strategic bombers.
Officials said at the time the fighters escorted the Russian aircraft out of the “area of interest”, and that the bombers did not enter UK airspace.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:

2 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Реклама Агрессии.

Цитата:
Biden formally approves new US troops to Europe amid Russia threat, deployments expected in 'coming days'
President Joe Biden has formally approved additional US military deployments to eastern Europe, and the Pentagon is expected to announce Wednesday morning that the troops will deploy "in the coming days," US officials told CNN.
The deployments are a show of support to NATO allies feeling threatened by Russia's military moves near Ukraine, the officials said.
The Pentagon is expected to announce that thousands of additional US troops will deploy to forward locations in Europe. The deployments will include roughly 2,000 US troops to Poland and an additional few thousand to southeastern NATO countries, including Romania, the sources said.
The US has put 8,500 troops in the US on heightened alert in case a NATO Response Force is called up and US forces are needed quickly. But the US and NATO have tens of thousands of other troops already in Europe to draw on for any additional deployments to Eastern European allies; some of the troops that will be deployed soon are already stationed in Europe, the sources said, while others will come from those in the US that are already on heightened alert.
The troops will operate on a bilateral basis with their host countries, since NATO has not yet activated a multinational response force.
CNN reported last week that the US and a handful of allies had been in discussions to deploy thousands more troops to Eastern European NATO countries before any potential Russian invasion of Ukraine as a show of support in the face of Moscow's ongoing aggression.
Biden also said last Friday that he would be moving the forces "in the near term," as Russia has continued to build up forces near Ukraine, sparking fears of a renewed invasion even as diplomatic efforts to de-escalate tensions have continued.

Материал полностью.

Реклама Агрессии.

Продолжение поста от 02.02.2022 г. следует…

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 02.02.2022 17:17  |  #148549
Ответить с цитатой

Продолжение поста от 02.02.2022 г. Начало, поста от 02.02.2022 г.

Цитата:
Автор статьи в Pais с ответами США и НАТО заявил, что находится на Украине
Один из авторов материала в испанской газете Pais, которая опубликовала ответы США и НАТО на предложения Москвы по гарантиям безопасности, Ибай Арбиде Аса заявил РИА Новости, что находится на Украине и не готов назвать источник, но считает, что обнародование текста не повлияет на переговоры.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Los documentos confidenciales sobre Ucrania: EE UU y la OTAN ofrecieron a Putin acuerdos de desarme

[img]https://imagenes.elpais.com/resizer/0TRXIEr3UcxmMjrtvuK5ZVfTX0w=/1960x0/cloudfront-eu-central-1.images.arcpublishing.com/prisa/7BZDRK6NP4RBPG4VTHDPIJBD7Y.jpg[/img]
La propuesta de Washington y la Alianza en respuesta al Kremlin, a la que ha tenido acceso EL PAÍS, exige una desescalada para facilitar el diálogo

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
US, NATO accuse Russia of ‘provocative’ actions but offer diplomatic dialogue in written replies
The United States and NATO rebuffed some of Russia’s core demands for security guarantees in their written replies to the Kremlin, accusing Moscow of “provocative activities” including troop and missile deployments, as well as repeated incursions into allied airspace, according to documents obtained by El Pais.
In their respective written replies, which were delivered to the Russian government last week, the Biden administration and NATO proposed an extensive diplomatic dialogue, including a series of “thematic meetings” within the NATO-Russia Council. But the Western powers also demanded that Russia withdraw the military forces and weaponry stoking fears of an imminent attack on the Ukrainian borders with Russia and Belarus.
The two documents accuse Russia of a long pattern of aggressive activity that has undermined the security architecture in Europe — essentially blaming Russian President Vladimir Putin for causing the very destabilization and uncertainty that he has tried to blame on the West.
Washington and NATO flatly refused to close the door on Ukraine’s future membership in the alliance, one of Putin’s principal demands, and they accused Russia of turning its back on more than 30 years of outreach and partnership efforts by NATO beginning in 1990 even before the fall of the Soviet Union. “Russia has broken the trust at the core of our cooperation and challenged the fundamental principles of the global and Euro-Atlantic security architecture,” NATO wrote.
The U.S. was even more pointed in condemning Russia’s own military aggression. They list their concerns over “Russia’s growing multi-domain military build-up, more assertive posture, novel military capabilities, and provocative activities … its large-scale, no-notice military exercises, the continued military occupation and build-up in Crimea and near Ukraine’s eastern borders, the deployment of modern dual-capable missiles in Kaliningrad, and repeated incursions into NATO Allied airspace.”
As part of the proposed diplomatic discussions, the U.S. said it was willing to discuss the “indivisibility of security” principle described in the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe’s 1999 Istanbul Document. This is a key priority of the Kremlin, which has repeatedly complained that NATO allies are advancing their own security interests at the expense of Russian’s security needs. But the American response also noted that the indivisibility principle was “one concept in the rich context of the many commitments OSCE participating states have made to each other and cannot be viewed in isolation.”
The U.S. did offer to negotiate with Russia over reciprocal commitments “to refrain from deploying offensive ground-launched missile systems and permanent forces with a combat mission in the territory of Ukraine.”
Throughout the documents, the U.S. and NATO accused Russia of breaching a long list of security agreements, arms control treaties and other accords, including the now-defunct Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Ukraine’s sovereignty, and the OSCE’s Vienna Document, which seeks to guarantee transparency in relation to military exercises and other deployments and maneuvers.
NATO said it hoped for ongoing dialogue. “We continue to aspire to a constructive relationship with Russia when its actions make that possible,” the alliance wrote, adding: “NATO does not seek confrontation.”
A NATO spokesperson would neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of the documents.
A State Department spokesman also declined to comment.
The U.S. emphasized the need for Russia to pull back its forces and weapons from the Ukrainian border. “Progress can only be achieved on these issues,” the Biden administration wrote, “in an environment of de-escalation with respect to Russia’s threatening actions towards Ukraine.”

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
US offered disarmament measures to Russia in exchange for deescalation of military threat in Ukraine
In documents accessed by EL PAÍS, the responses from Washington and NATO to Vladimir Putin’s demands reject closing the door on future incorporations to the Alliance but do pave the way for mutual trust-building measures
The United States and NATO reject signing a bilateral agreement on security in Europe with Russia and also closing the door on the future incorporation of Ukraine into the Atlantic Alliance. Those were two of the main demands presented by Moscow to put an end to the crisis in Ukraine at a moment of maximum tension between Russia and the West and that threatened Euro-Atlantic security. By contrast, both Washington and the Alliance offer Putin negotiations on disarmament agreements and trust-building measures in different forums – such as the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), the US-Russia Strategic Stability Dialogue, and the NATO-Russia Council – the success of which are conditioned on the start of a deescalation of the Russian military threat to Ukraine. That is according to two confidential documents sent last Wednesday by Washington and NATO to Moscow, and to which EL PAÍS has had access.
“Considering the substantial, unprovoked, unjustified, and ongoing Russian military build-up in and around Ukraine and in Belarus, we call on Russia to immediately de-escalate the situation in a verifiable, timely, and lasting manner,” NATO states. “It is the position of the United States government that progress can only be achieved on these issues in an environment of de-escalation with respect to Russia’s threatening actions towards Ukraine,” warns Washington.
The Russian authorities demanded a written response to their proposal to sign a deal that gave security guarantees to Moscow regarding the expansion of NATO to the east. Moscow even included a draft version of the hypothetical deal. The response was two texts: one titled “Confidential/Rel Russia” (consisting of an introduction, seven points and some brief conclusions) on the part of Washington; and another, under the heading “NATO-Russia Restricted” (with 12 sections), from the Atlantic Alliance. The texts capture to a large extent – albeit in a much more detailed form – the messages that the Western leaders have conveyed in public to the Kremlin. The US and NATO have coordinated their responses, which are complementary but do contain some differences.
The main difference between both texts is that Washington is prepared to discuss the concept of “indivisibility of security,” which the OSCE approved at its summit in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan in 2010. Moscow has included this in the first article in its draft deal, using this principle to allege that the eventual entry of Ukraine into NATO would affect its security. The text from the US warns that it does not share the Russian point of view and notes that the concept of indivisibility of security “cannot be viewed in isolation.” Even so, it expresses willingness to deal with the “respective interpretations” of the same. And it points out that “the United States and Russia also reaffirmed the inherent right of each and every participating state to be free to choose or change its security arrangements, including treaties of alliance.”
From the beginning, the document from Washington makes clear that it “continues to firmly support NATO’s Open Door Policy,” and so does not exclude the future incorporation of Ukraine or Georgia into the Alliance. And it clarifies that whatever the case this issue should be dealt with at the NATO-Russia Council (NRC). The NATO text also reinforces its open-door policy and underlines the right of all states to choose their agreements in terms of security “free from outside interference.”
Moscow is yet to send a written reply, but allied sources say that Russia has called on the United States and NATO to unify their responses and for the latter to agree to a discussion of the concept of “indivisibility of security,” as the US has done.
The US secretary of state, Antony Blinken, and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, yesterday had their first telephone contact since the US and NATO sent its responses to Moscow. Blinken, according to a spokesperson from the State Department, conveyed to Lavrov his willingness to continue with a “substantial” exchange of proposals on security, while his Russian counterpart said that both would accept proceeding with dialogue. “We will see how it goes,” he said to Russian television.
With relation to Ukraine, the Biden administration is offering Russia “conditions-based reciprocal transparency measures” under which Russia and the US would agree to “refrain from deploying offensive ground-launched missile systems and permanent forces with a combat mission in the territory of Ukraine.” For this, Washington announces its proposal to consult with Kiev.
These mutual trust agreements, together with the disarmament pacts, are the two keys of the texts sent by Washington and the Alliance. The US document begins stating that it is “prepared to work toward reaching an understanding with Russia, along with our Transatlantic Allies and partners, on security issues of interest.” And it lays out a series of issues on which it is “ready to discuss reciprocal commitments or actions” and the fora at which they should be addressed. The US states that it is prepared to deal with this process “in good faith,” while reproaching Putin for having deployed more than 100,000 soldiers on the border with Ukraine, for having occupied the Crimean Peninsula, and encouraging the conflict in Donbas (the eastern region of Ukraine, mostly Russian-speaking).
Washington complains that, in its draft deal on security in Europe, “Russia made certain demands that undermine principles Russia has committed to in prior documents.” “It is imperative”, it continues, “that discussions take place on the basis of the core founding documents on European security”, such as the Helsinki Final Act, the NATO-Russia Founding Act, and the Paris and United Nations charters, “which enshrine the principles of sovereignty, territorial integrity, and every state’s right to choose its security agreements and alliances [...].”

Limit on missiles
A number of US proposals imply limits on missiles that could culminate in new disarmament agreements. Washington has said it is prepared to start bilateral conversations with Russia on the control of short- and medium-range missiles and their launchers, although it criticizes the breaking of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with the production and deployment of SSC-8 missiles and other systems. The US government reaffirms its commitment to the New START treaty for intercontinental missiles, which is in force until 2026, but it proposes the inclusion of new launchers, non-strategic arms and undeployed nuclear warheads. What’s more, it suggests beginning “discussions immediately on follow-on measures to New START” and discussing how future deals “would include all US and Russian nuclear weapons.” The document shows the concern of Washington and its allies given the efforts of Russia to diversify and increase its nuclear arsenal, develop new intercontinental missiles and deploy dual and non-strategic missiles near NATO borders.
One of the most novel proposals is the offer to Russia of a “transparency mechanism” to verify the absence of Tomahawk cruise missiles, which are capable of reaching Russian territory, at the NATO anti-missile shield bases in Romania and Bulgaria, and which house the Aegis system. In return, Washington calls for an identical approach with two missile-launching bases of its choice in Russian territory. Moscow had proposed limiting the deployment of short- and long-range missiles and expressed its concern for the fact that the anti-missile shield bases in Romania and Bulgaria could house Tomahawk missiles.
Given the unease of the European Union over its exclusion from these negotiations, the United States guarantees that it will discuss all of the issues that affect the security of Europe with its allies.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Documentos entregados por la OTAN y EE UU en respuesta al tratado que les presentó Rusia el 17 de diciembre de 2021.

Цитата:

2 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Последний раз редактировалось: Dimitriy (02.02.2022 20:19), всего редактировалось 1 раз

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 02.02.2022 17:19  |  #148550
Ответить с цитатой

Продолжение поста от 02.02.2022 г. Начало, поста от 02.02.2022 г.

Цитата:

2 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
Цитата:

2 февр. 2022 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
Boris Johnson: UK, US not exaggerating Russian threat to Ukraine
LONDON — Britain and the United States are not trying to exaggerate the threat of a Russian incursion into Ukraine, Boris Johnson said, as he warned Moscow is trying to “redraw the security map of Europe.”
The U.K. prime minister is in Kyiv for crisis talks with Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskiy.
Speaking at a joint press conference, Johnson described the build-up of Russian troops on the Ukrainian border as possibly “the biggest demonstration of hostility towards the Ukraine in our lifetimes.”
But the prime minister rejected suggestions that London and Washington are talking up the risk of a Russian military incursion into Ukraine, stressing such warnings are backed by intelligence.
“Somebody said were we exaggerating the threat, [that] we’re — the U.S. and the U.K. — in any way trying to big this up,” Johnson said. “I’ve just got to say, that is not the intelligence that we’re seeing. This is a clear and present danger. We see large numbers of troops massing, we see preparations for all kinds of operations that are consistent with an imminent military campaign.”
Johnson’s visit, the first to Ukraine as prime minister, took place hours after the U.K.’s Chief of Defense Staff Tony Radakin told the British Cabinet that Russia’s military actions at its border with Ukraine fit “a pattern of coercion and intimidation that sought to undermine the values and principles of the West,” according to a note from No. 10 Downing Street.
Johnson said it is “vital” that Moscow understands “there will be automaticity” in the use of U.K. sanctions if Russia invades Ukraine.
Zelenskiy told reporters “preventative sanctions” against Russia could also halt further escalation.
“If you’re asking me, I would say that they would work if they are introduced prior to escalation,” he said, adding Kyiv will back any British efforts to tackle “dirty money” being laundered by Russian oligarchs in London.

Three-way security talks
The U.K., Poland and Ukraine are already in talks to strengthen cooperation against Russian aggression, according to representatives and officials from all three countries.
Their aim is to sign a trilateral document in the near term, setting up a new format for regional cooperation in the face of Russian aggression, Ukraine’s Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal told a separate press conference earlier Tuesday, following a meeting with his Polish counterpart Mateusz Morawiecki in Kyiv.
British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss, who was due to accompany Johnson to Kyiv but tested positive for coronavirus on the eve of the trip, has been leading the talks on behalf of the U.K. government, according to a British official.
The three countries were planning to sign a “memorandum of cooperation” in Warsaw on either February 17 or 24, but all sides have now agreed that any announcement should be deferred, partly to allow Truss to host bilateral meetings with her Ukrainian and Polish counterparts, a British diplomat said.
Appearing next to Shmyhal, Morawiecki said foreign ministers are “working on a potential format that could tighten cooperation on various fields between Poland, Ukraine and Britain.”
Warsaw is ready to provide Ukraine with arms — including artillery ammunition, mortars, portable air-defense systems and surveillance drones — as well as gas supplies, and humanitarian and economic support.
“Living close to a neighbor like Russia, we have the feeling of living at the foot of a volcano,” Morawiecki added.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Putin acusa a EE UU de ignorar sus principales demandas en la crisis de Ucrania
[img]https://imagenes.elpais.com/resizer/HCBj4iOgnA6RmtuNvToDDgFt7CA=/1960x0/cloudfront-eu-central-1.images.arcpublishing.com/prisa/ENJ3X43BMD474SUC3YVOHTZREY.jpg[/img]
El presidente ruso, Vladímir Putin, cree que Occidente ha despreciado sus exigencias en la crisis ucrania. “Estados Unidos ha ignorado nuestras principales demandas”, ha declarado el mandatario ruso en la conferencia de prensa posterior a su encuentro de casi cinco horas con el primer ministro de Hungría, Viktor Orbán, en la que ha sido su primera reacción pública a la respuesta estadounidense a sus peticiones. Además, ha enviado un recado a Kiev, a quien culpa directamente de la escalada militar en torno a sus fronteras. “Al amenazar a la Federación Rusa, Kiev está poniendo en peligro su integridad”, ha advertido Putin.
El presidente ruso se ha pronunciado por primera vez en público sobre la respuesta que le dieron, por escrito, la semana pasada la Casa Blanca y la OTAN, y ha enumerado de nuevo sus tres grandes exigencias: el regreso de la OTAN a sus fronteras de 1997, cuando ambas partes firmaron un acuerdo de buenas relaciones que contemplaba la ampliación pacífica de la organización; la garantía por escrito de que no desplegará armas cerca de sus fronteras; y el acatamiento de los puntos de la Declaración de Estambul de 1999. En concreto, el principio de indivisibilidad de la seguridad, que implica que ningún país se reforzará en perjuicio de un tercero. No obstante, en aquel mismo párrafo está recogido que toda nación es soberana de aliarse con otras.
“Aún continuará la discusión sobre las propuestas rusas para tener garantías de seguridad”, ha señalado Putin, que no cierra la puerta a seguir negociando una manera de evitar las amenazas para “la Federación Rusa, Ucrania y la Unión Europea” siempre y cuando este acuerdo “se acerque” a sus propuestas. Sin embargo, el presidente ruso ha vuelto a insistir en que la entrada de Ucrania en la OTAN podría dar alas a Kiev para intentar recuperar Crimea, y asegura que Moscú “quiere evitar cualquier escenario negativo” con el país vecino.
“Está escrito en la propia doctrina de Ucrania que aspiran a recuperar Crimea, y ello incluye la vía militar. De esto no hablan públicamente, esto está escrito en documentos”, dijo Putin, que dibujó un hipotético escenario con Ucrania “dentro de la OTAN, repleta de armas y sistemas de ataque como Polonia y Rumania”. “Y comienza una operación en Crimea, ya no hablo del Donbás”, agregó el mandatario, que pronunció un discurso similar ante los altos mandos de las fuerzas armadas rusas el pasado 21 de diciembre. En aquella ocasión, instruyó a su Ejército a adoptar “medidas de represalia técnico-militares” si continuaba la supuesta “agresión” occidental.
Putin señaló además en su intervención que la OTAN no está obligada a aceptar nuevos miembros, por lo que Estados Unidos y la Alianza Atlántica podrían decir a Kiev, según el mandatario: “Respetamos vuestra aspiración, pero no podemos admitiros porque ya tenemos otras obligaciones internacionales asumidas”.
En paralelo al encuentro bilateral con Orbán también se celebró este martes una llamada telefónica entre el secretario de Estado estadounidense, Antony Blinken, y el ministro de Exteriores ruso, Serguéi Lavrov. Ambos coincidieron en que las negociaciones continuarán pese al rechazo a las demandas clave del Kremlin, y llegaron a la conclusión de que es necesario retirar de algún modo las restricciones a sus misiones diplomáticas.
La cita con Orbán se ha celebrado cinco días después de la cumbre de los líderes de la ultraderecha europea en Madrid, cuyas posiciones divergen con respecto a Putin. Mientras Hungría se aproxima a la órbita del Kremlin, el Gobierno polaco de Mateusz Morawiecki apoya incondicionalmente a Ucrania en esta crisis, tanto con el envío de armas como con el impulso de una entente política con ese país y con Reino Unido.
“Mi visita de hoy es, en parte, una misión de paz”, dijo el primer ministro húngaro al inicio de la reunión. La complicidad de ambos quedó clara al tutear Putin a su interlocutor en vez de hablarle de usted, como suele ser habitual. Uno de los puntos clave del encuentro era el suministro energético a Hungría, país miembro de la Unión Europa y de la OTAN cuyo Gobierno despierta desconfianza entre sus socios por su cercanía a Putin.
Orbán criticó las sanciones que el bloque ha introducido contra ciertas personalidades y negocios rusos a raíz de la anexión de Crimea y la guerra desatada en el este de Ucrania en 2014. “La política de sanciones implementada contra Rusia ha hecho más daño a Hungría que a Rusia; Rusia ha establecido una sustitución de importaciones en sectores donde solíamos suministrar nuestros bienes”, aseguró el mandatario húngaro.
“El cierre de contratos de gas (con la estatal rusa Gazprom) hasta 2036 ha tenido una importancia primordial. Me gustaría lograr un aumento de los suministros en la reunión de hoy”, dijo Orbán. El 55% del petróleo y el 80% del gas que consume su país procede de Rusia, según señaló Putin.
Antes de su encuentro con Orbán, Vladímir Putin sostuvo una conversación telefónica con el primer ministro italiano, Mario Draghi, donde el líder ruso puso el acento en que Kiev “elude el cumplimiento de sus obligaciones, principalmente en los aspectos políticos de la resolución del conflicto interno ucranio”, según recoge un comunicado publicado por el Kremlin.
Es decir, en clave de Moscú, el Gobierno ucranio debe conceder ya a las regiones separatistas del Donbás el estatus especial pactado en los acuerdos de paz de Minsk de 2015. Kiev rechaza implantar este punto antes de que se cumplan otros, como la retirada de militares extranjeros de la zona, pues considera que su soberanía sería socavada desde dentro por Moscú. Por su lado, Rusia ha aumentado su presión sobre Kiev para que lo cumpla: la Duma rusa debatirá el próximo 14 de febrero una propuesta del Partido Comunista para reconocer la independencia de Lugansk y Donetsk, mientras que el partido de Putin ha pedido enviarles armas abiertamente y el ministro de Exteriores dijo recientemente que el reconocimiento de independencia es una opción sobre la mesa.
En su conversación con Blinken, Lavrov abordó esta misma idea e instó a Washington a “utilizar su influencia” para que Kiev implemente el estatus especial a la región donde ahora están ubicadas las autoproclamadas repúblicas de Donetsk y Lugansk.
Los negocios también centraron parte de la llamada entre Putin y Draghi. “Vladímir Putin reafirmó su disposición para seguir garantizando un suministro estable de gas ruso a Italia”, resaltó el Kremlin, que destacó que el líder ruso “quedó satisfecho” por su videoconferencia del pasado 26 de enero con la élite empresarial italiana.

Материал полностью.

На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35, 36, 37  След.
Список форумов -> Теория Рекламы Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема
Уровень доступа: Вы не можете начинать темы, Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения, Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения, Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения, Вы не можете голосовать в опросах

Есть мнение ...

Telegram - важный инструмент в арсенале PR-специалистовTelegram - важный инструмент в арсенале PR-специалистов
Владимир Ступников, Генеральный директор коммуникационного агентства АУРА в составе Газпром-Медиа Холдинга. Социальные медиа становятся все более важным инструментом в работе каждого PR-специалиста, и одной из относительно новых, но стремительно растущих платформ, является Telegram. Этот мессенджер, изначально позиционировавшийся как безопасный и приватный инструмент связи, приобретает все большую популярность и привлекает внимание маркетологов и PR-специалистов по всему миру.
PR-специалисты будущего: какие компетенции и требования профессии...PR-специалисты будущего: какие компетенции и требования профессии... (1)
Татьяна Жигаленкова, управляющий партнер LotUS Communications, рассказала какие компетенции, и требования PR-специалистов будут актуальны через 5 лет.
Маркетинг с AR и VR от HICLICKМаркетинг с AR и VR от HICLICK
В 2024 году маркетологи все чаще начинают использовать метавселенные. По сравнению с социальными сетями, вовлеченность пользователей в иммерсивных площадках гораздо больше. Одним из самых интересных для клиентов форматов являются АR и VR. Как технологии будущего применять в маркетинге уже сегодня, разобрали в агентстве высоких откликов HICLICK.
Коkос Group: ИИ в рекламной индустрии: модный тренд или революция?Коkос Group: ИИ в рекламной индустрии: модный тренд или революция?
Искусственный интеллект уже давно среди нас. Он прочно вошел в нашу жизнь, используется абсолютно в разных её сферах и кардинально меняет лицо современного бизнеса. Рекламная индустрия - не исключение. Самый яркий и известный пример - это нейросети, на основе которых построен поиск рекламных систем Яндекса. Использование нейросетей и других алгоритмов ИИ, делает рекламу еще более эффективной и качественной. Евгений Халин, директор по продуктам Коkос Group рассказывает о том, как работает ИИ, в чем его преимущество и какие перспективы нас ждут.
Как подготовить маркетинг к 8 марта и 23 февраляКак подготовить маркетинг к 8 марта и 23 февраля
В период гендерных праздников предприниматели отмечают 50%-ый рост продаж. – Даже в случае торговли сепараторами или двигателями, при должном подходе. Для маркетологов это время – забег на короткие дистанции. Поэтому важно грамотно подойти к выбору инструментов.

Книги по дизайну

Загрузка ...

Репортажи

Дизайн под грифом "секретно"Дизайн под грифом "секретно"
На чем раньше ездили первые лица страны? Эскизы, редкие фотографии и прототипы уникальных машин.
"Наша индустрия – самодостаточна": ГПМ Радио на конференции..."Наша индустрия – самодостаточна": ГПМ Радио на конференции...
Чего не хватает радио, чтобы увеличить свою долю на рекламном рынке? Аудиопиратство: угроза или возможности для отрасли? Каковы первые результаты общероссийской кампании по продвижению индустриального радиоплеера? Эти и другие вопросы были рассмотрены на конференции «Радио в глобальной медиаконкуренции», спикерами и участниками которой стали эксперты ГПМ Радио.
Форум "Матрица рекламы" о технологиях работы в период...Форум "Матрица рекламы" о технологиях работы в период...
Деловая программа 28-й международной специализированной выставки технологий и услуг для производителей и заказчиков рекламы «Реклама-2021» открылась десятым юбилейным форумом «Матрица рекламы». Его организовали КВК «Империя» и «Экспоцентр».
В ЦДХ прошел День социальной рекламыВ ЦДХ прошел День социальной рекламы (3)
28 марта в Центральном доме художника состоялась 25-ая выставка маркетинговых коммуникаций «Дизайн и реклама NEXT». Одним из самых ярких её событий стал День социальной рекламы, который организовала Ассоциация директоров по коммуникациям и корпоративным медиа России (АКМР) совместно с АНО «Лаборатория социальной рекламы» и оргкомитетом LIME.
Форум "Матрица рекламы": к рекламе в интернете особое...Форум "Матрица рекламы": к рекламе в интернете особое... (2)
На VII Международном форуме «Матрица рекламы», прошедшем в ЦВК «Экспоцентр» в рамках международной выставки  «Реклама-2018», большой интерес у профессиональной аудитории вызвала VI Конференция «Интернет-реклама».

на правах рекламы

25.04.2024 - 01:50
RSS-каналы Advertology.RuRSS    Читать Advertology.Ru ВКонтактеВКонтакте    Читать Advertology.Ru на Twittertwitter   
Advertology.Ru - все о рекламе, маркетинге и PR
реклама

Вход | Регистрация