Общая Теория Рекламы: Реклама Агрессии (комментарии) 8

Список форумов -> Теория Рекламы
Начать новую тему  Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения. На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35, 36, 37  След.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема
Автор Сообщение

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

Харизма: 25

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 26.07.2018 23:48  |  #142205
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

The Jerusalem Post dismissed Avi Katz on Wednesday for his illustration portraying prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other members of the Likud party as pigs in clothes along with the caption, “All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others” – a quotation from George Orwell’s authoritarian satire Animal Farm.
"I thought my cartoon was relatively mild, and that firing me over it was idiotic."
Following vocal criticism, the Jerusalem Post released a statement on Wednesday announcing that “in accordance with editorial considerations, it was decided not to continue the relationship” with the cartoonist.
Katz has worked for the company since 1990.
In a statement, the Union of Journalists in Israel voiced its support for the cartoonist.
“Causing harm to a journalist because he expressed an opinion, let alone when it was approved by his editors, is a dangerous step that must not be accepted. We call on Katz’s editors to retract this unacceptable step,” it read.
"I’m excited to see the enormous amount of support I’ve seen over the last couple of days," Katz told The Independent.
A crowdfunding page set up by the Animix animation and comics festival to help Katz has already raised 80 per cent of its 80,000 shekel (£16,600) goal.

Материал полностью.

Реклама Агрессии.

С умилением и отраслевыми ожиданиями, Dimitriy.
профайл | личное сообщение | E-Mail | WWW

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 27.07.2018 1:55  |  #142206
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
If Gavin Williamson was head of the Russian army, the message might be simple: “Shut up and go away.”

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
“We are fighting for information about war,” the reporter added. “This is not a fight for access for access’ sake. We are fighting for the public’s right to know. If you lose that, I don’t know how you get it back.”
“We engage with reporters regularly but deliberately,” she added. “Our metric of success is whether the American public is informed with the facts, not whether reporters are always satisfied.”

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Какие иконы и святыни возглавят Крестный ход в Киеве и будут выставлены после него в Лавре ...

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
From Bristol to LA: The anti-gentrification posters sweeping through our cities

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Цитата:

Опубликовано: 23 июл. 2018 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:

Опубликовано: 24 июл. 2018 г.
Источник видео.

Цитата:
... we salute whoever had the guts and know-how to stick a dildo to the top of of the regimental headquarters of the King's Royal Hussars, a cavalry regiment of the British Army.

Ex-infantry officer Nick Waters posted a hilarious video to Twitter showing soldiers giggling at failed attempts to knock the sex toy off the roof with a big pole.

Even worse, estate management reportedly warned that it would take up to 40 days to remove...

Understandably, they have better things to be doing. Or they just find it funny.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Цитата:
With the UK currently enduring a record-breaking heatwave, deciding what to wear as you prepare to face the heat can be a daily struggle.

Opting to wear fabrics that trap moisture and prevent your skin from breathing sufficiently can make the heat feel even more unbearable than it already is.

However, many may still make the mistake of donning denim on the tube on a hot day, or putting on an ill-advised polyester dress.

Here are the best and worst fabrics to wear during summer. You’ve been warned!

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
When walks aren’t an option, due to the risks that come with rising temperatures, dogs can become frustrated with all the pent-up energy they would normally burn off during playtime.

To help dogs and owners Dogs Trust Salisbury has issued some top tips for helping your dog have fun safely this summer.

Материал полностью.

Реклама Агрессии.

С пониманием и отраслевыми ожиданиями, Dimitriy.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 28.07.2018 23:09  |  #142215
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

"I bought the billboard myself for a week purely out of my own level of outrage and frustration over Trump's secret meeting with Putin in Helsinki," Landman said. "The things he did and said, trusting Putin over the conclusions of all of our own country's intelligence agencies, blaming Americans for Russian cyber attacks on our election, making secret agreements, offering to consider handing Americans over to Putin's intelligence agents to be interrogated, it was just unbelievable."
She said the sign initially cost her $265 for a week. Since then, she's collected another $1,696, and plans to post the sign, which currently is on an electronic billboard on U.S. Highway 6&50 at the Rimrock Marketplace, in at least two other locations.
"The billboard seems to be a lightning rod for the frustration of people with the Trump administration, and what it is doing to our country," Landman said. "Also, Democrats and progressives in our area have long been suppressed, outnumbered, made fun of, denigrated and lived in fear of speaking their minds and they are just rallying around this in a way I never imagined."

She said someone else has taken that same image and made stickers out of it, doing so without permission from MadDog, permission that Landman has now obtained.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:

As seen in the Colorado State Capitol Hall of Presidential Portraits today...
Источник.

Цитата:
The portrait of Putin was reportedly put up on an easel on the Capitol’s wall of presidential portraits by an unknown prankster.
The spot, which is designated for Trump’s portrait, is reportedly blank due to a lack of donations made to the Colorado Citizens for Culture. The group is tasked with collecting donations for presidential portraits to be commissioned and placed in the Capitol.

The station reported that the group hasn’t been able to commission a portrait for the president yet because it hasn't received any donations toward the $10,000 sum needed for Trump’s portrait.

Colorado Citizens for Culture said it typically raises money for presidential portraits within four months. According to the group, it was able to raise about the same amount of money within that time frame for the portraits of former Presidents George W. Bush and Obama.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
20 TIPS TO HELP YOU SLEEP DURING A HEATWAVE
1. Put your bedding in the freezer for a couple of minutes (put it in a plastic bag first though). If you don’t have much room in your fridge or freezer, even just your pillowcase or PJs will help.

Материал полностью.

Реклама Агрессии.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 04.08.2018 23:40  |  #142242
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
'SAS' helicopter leaves driver startled after coming within feet of road

Цитата:

Опубликовано: 15 февр. 2017 г.
Источник видео.

Реклама Агрессии.

С умилением и отраслевыми пожеланиями, Dimitriy.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 10.08.2018 1:27  |  #142260
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Germany softens ban on Nazi symbols in computer games
Computer games that feature symbols of unconstitutional organizations such as the swastika of Hitler’s Nazi party could be sold in Germany in future after the game classification body said on Thursday it was changing how it assessed them.

A clause in the criminal code that allows such symbols to be used in a “socially adequate” way will now be applied to games just as it is to films....

“In this context socially adequate means that symbols of unconstitutional organizations can be used in a title if it serves an artistic or scientific purpose or helps depict current events or history,”...

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Цитата:
Speaking at his official residence in Kensington Palace Gardens this afternoon, Alexander Yakovenko said: "We are together with the people of Salisbury."

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Wiltshire Police operational costs for the two Novichok incidents in Salisbury and Amesbury are expected to reach more than £10 million pounds.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
'Huge impact' on Salisbury as tourists stay away after nerve agent attack
July saw 793,684 visitors to the city, compared with 907,437 the previous year, a drop of 12.5 per cent, according to footfall figures from Salisbury Business Improvement District (BID).

The city also suffered in June, welcoming 978,921 visitors compared to 1,063,132 in 2017 (down eight per cent).

In the year to date, the number of visitors to the city is down 12.5 per cent, steeper than both the UK and South West averages, both less than three per cent.

In March, the month that Sergei and Yulia Skripal were poisoned with a nerve agent in the city, the number of visitors dropped 14 per cent compared to 2017.

The lack of visitors is having an effect on city businesses and attractions that rely on the tourist trade.

In March and July, the months in which the city has seen an increased police presence and cordons set up, Salisbury Cathedral’s footfall was down on average 26 per cent compared to last year.

Overall in the year-to-date, there have been 17 per cent fewer visitors to the cathedral than in 2017.

And Salisbury Museum saw a significant decrease of 53 per cent in visitors in March (1,402 visitors, compared to 3,008 in March 2017).

Overall the museum’s visitor numbers are 44 per cent lower than they were at this point in 2017.
Last year he had more than 30 nights booked by foreign visitors to the city in August and September. This year he has received just one reservation, with no new bookings for visitors from overseas since the beginning June.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Ikea has finally opened in India. Here's what its first customers think
Price is a key factor for the Swedish chain as it plunges into India, a huge new market where the average annual salary is less than $2,000.

Of the 7,500 items on sale in its Hyderabad store, roughly 1,000 cost less than 200 rupees ($3). The company has tailored much of its product range to suit Indian consumers.
Many Indians are used to having their furniture built by local carpenters, so Ikea is tweaking its business model to suit the market.
"This will be a moment we all will never, never, never forget," said Ikea India CEO Peter Betzel. "We are not opening a store, we're opening a country."

Материал полностью.

Реклама Агрессии.

С пониманием и отраслевыми ожиданиями, Dimitriy.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 11.08.2018 23:08  |  #142289
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Сегодня ваша страна поддерживает Украину в тяжелом противостоянии с путинской Россией. Вы также пытаетесь помочь нам избавиться от злокачественной опухоли коррупции, разъедающей всю нашу государственную систему.

Тем не менее, я вынужден просить вас остановить выраженную коррупционную деятельность вашего сотрудника господина Возняка, официального куратора ЦРУ в Украине. Не имея на то никаких полномочий от вас и не обладая соответствующей компетенцией, он настойчиво лоббирует личные интересы своей сестры Уляны Супрун, к сожалению, занимающей должность исполняющей обязанности министра здравоохранения Украины. Разрушительная деятельность госпожи Супрун уже давно очевидна для всего экспертного сообщества в моей стране.

Я не знаю, какими аргументами ваш сотрудник господин Возняк воздействует на Президента Украины, останавливая его намерение убрать Уляну Супрун с должности и. о. министра. Но я твердо знаю, что такое поведение господина Возняка в моей стране есть проявление той самой коррупции, с которой Соединенные Штаты Америки помогают нам бороться.

Материал полностью.

Реклама Агрессии.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 11.08.2018 23:42  |  #142290
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

Опубликовано: 10 июл. 2018 г.
Источник видео.

Реклама Агрессии.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 21.08.2018 1:21  |  #142347
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
(:(:(:

Цитата:
Please stop calling us Mormons, says leader of church
“The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints” doesn’t exactly roll of the tongue, which is probably why both followers of the church and the general public have tended to refer to the religion as Mormonism, after the group’s most holy text, the Book of Mormon.
In popular culture, the church is best known as the setting for Book of Mormon, the comedy musical written by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The name change could be a way to distance the church from the show, which has sell-out runs around the world and satirizes the religion’s beliefs. But this seems unlikely as the church has previously praised the show, even advertising in some playbills with slogans like “You’ve seen the play, now read the book”.

Following the musical’s first New York run, the church sought to capitalise on increased awareness with a major advertising campaign that had the strapline “I’m a Mormon” and a documentary series called Meet the Mormons which had a successful theatrical run. Both efforts now seem somewhat in vain.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
“I don’t care what Kids at School call me because they are all Disgusting Fake Losers and my Real Friends go to a different Scool you haven’t heard of and they think Im the Coolest and Smartest and we go to parties and I don’t have to tell you there Names for this to be True,”...

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Handsets that are not connected to the internet and only allow the user to make calls and send texts are becoming increasingly popular, with sales having increased by as much as 5 per cent last year.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
A Festival of Salisbury History takes place at venues across the city.
Tickets for the events are available from Salisbury Information Centre in Fish Row or by calling 01722 342860.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
“The president was not briefed by any member of the Department of Defense on any cost associated with the parade,” Col. Rob Manning told reporters at the Pentagon.
“The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it,” Trump tweeted Friday. “When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it.”

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Okinawa-based Marines’ ‘USA’ dance video goes viral in Japan

The 30-second clip — posted to Marine Corps Installations Pacific’s Japanese-language Twitter account last week — shows Marines gyrating to the chart-topping song “USA” by Okinawan group DA PUMP.

In early 2017, MCIP released a video of Marines dancing to “Koi Dance,” a song played during the closing credits of a popular Japanese sitcom. That clip was viewed about 5 million times; however, the “USA” video has quickly outperformed it.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
The top 10 jokes from the Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2018
1. “Working at the JobCentre has to be a tense job – knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day” – Adam Rowe
2. “I had a job drilling holes for water – it was well boring” – Leo Kearse
3. “I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don’t pay it back, I’m going to get repossessed” – Olaf Falafel
4. “In my last relationship, I hated being treated like a piece of meat. She was a vegan and refused to touch me” – Daniel Audritt
5. “What do colour blind people do when they are told to eat their greens?” – Flo and Joan
6. “I’ve got a new job collecting all the jumpers left in the park at the weekends, but it’s not easy. They keep moving the goalposts” – Darren Walsh
7. “Trump said he’d build a wall but he hasn’t even picked up a brick. He’s just another middle-aged man failing on a DIY project” – Justin Moorhouse
8. “I lost a friend after we had an argument about the Tardis. I thought it was a little thing, but it seemed much bigger once we got into it” – Adele Cliff
9. “Why are they calling it Brexit and not The Great British Break Off?” – Alex Edelman
10. “I think love is like central heating. You turn it on before guests arrive and pretend it’s like this all the time” – Laura Lexx

Материал полностью.

Реклама Агрессии.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 24.08.2018 0:18  |  #142354
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Russian trolls played both sides, the researchers said, tweeting pro- and anti-vaccine content in a politically charged context.

“These trolls seem to be using vaccination as a wedge issue, promoting discord in American society,” Mark Dredze, a team member and professor of computer science at Johns Hopkins, which was also involved in the study, said.

“By playing both sides, they erode public trust in vaccination, exposing us all to the risk of infectious diseases. Viruses don’t respect national boundaries.”
Russian trolls appeared to link vaccination to controversial issues in the US. Their vaccine-related content made appeals to God, or argued about race, class and animal welfare, researchers said. Often, the tweets targeted the legitimacy of the US government.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
The video released by the Chinese state media thanks president Donald Trump for helping make China stronger. It shows him in unflattering poses, his brow furrowed and his mouth agape. Its sarcastic title: “Thanks Mr Trump, you are GREAT!”
It is not the first time that CGTN, which is geared towards a foreign audience, has taken aim at Mr Trump. A video from early August depicts Mr Trump sitting on a toilet. An announcer describes Mr Trump as a septuagenarian who “can sit on his toilet at 5 in the morning and post a tweet that makes you question his sanity”.

The video released this week was the latest salvo in a battle for public opinion. It is not the first time that CGTN, which is geared towards a foreign audience, has taken aim at Mr Trump. A video from early August depicts Mr Trump sitting on a toilet. An announcer describes Mr Trump as a septuagenarian who “can sit on his toilet at 5 in the morning and post a tweet that makes you question his sanity”.

The video released this week was the latest salvo in a battle for public opinion.
In the video, a business news anchor, Cheng Lei, reads a long-winded thank you note to Mr Trump. Among other things, Ms Cheng credits him with helping China lure foreign investors like Tesla and with inspiring China to devote more financing to research in the semiconductor industry.
The video, nearly three minutes long, mocks Mr Trump for running a chaotic White House and pursuing an isolationist foreign policy. Ms Cheng also suggests, tongue in cheek, that by prompting China to impose tariffs on American products, Mr Trump is helping to improve public health.
“On behalf of doctors,” Ms Cheng says, “thank you for pointing out the need to wean off American goods like bourbon and bacon”.

Материал полностью.

Реклама Агрессии.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 24.08.2018 0:53  |  #142355
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
...But a closer look reveals that some of the provisions are so broadly drawn that U.S. companies – including natural gas and oil companies – could get caught in the crossfire and sustain unintended damage.
... If these overly broad restrictions are implemented, there will be nothing to stop Russian firms from keeping a hand in projects solely to keep U.S. companies on the sidelines. As Richard Sawaya, vice president of the National Foreign Trade Council, has stated, Russia could “strategically bid to get even a small piece of every oil field and thereby block their greatest competitors — U.S. firms — from participating.”

Simply put, provisions like those included in the DETER Act could actually sanction U.S. companies and undermine one of the best geopolitical tools we have to curb Russian mischief. U.S. dominance in energy markets serves as its own kind of sanctions against Russia and other nations whose economies are based disproportionately on energy revenue.
Let’s make sure the sanctions are directed at the perpetrators in Russia, not at U.S. competitiveness.

Материал полностью.

Реклама Агрессии.

Последний раз редактировалось: Dimitriy (24.08.2018 1:42), всего редактировалось 1 раз

На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35, 36, 37  След.
Список форумов -> Теория Рекламы Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема
Уровень доступа: Вы не можете начинать темы, Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения, Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения, Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения, Вы не можете голосовать в опросах

Есть мнение ...

Маркетинг с AR и VR от HICLICKМаркетинг с AR и VR от HICLICK
В 2024 году маркетологи все чаще начинают использовать метавселенные. По сравнению с социальными сетями, вовлеченность пользователей в иммерсивных площадках гораздо больше. Одним из самых интересных для клиентов форматов являются АR и VR. Как технологии будущего применять в маркетинге уже сегодня, разобрали в агентстве высоких откликов HICLICK.
Коkос Group: ИИ в рекламной индустрии: модный тренд или революция?Коkос Group: ИИ в рекламной индустрии: модный тренд или революция?
Искусственный интеллект уже давно среди нас. Он прочно вошел в нашу жизнь, используется абсолютно в разных её сферах и кардинально меняет лицо современного бизнеса. Рекламная индустрия - не исключение. Самый яркий и известный пример - это нейросети, на основе которых построен поиск рекламных систем Яндекса. Использование нейросетей и других алгоритмов ИИ, делает рекламу еще более эффективной и качественной. Евгений Халин, директор по продуктам Коkос Group рассказывает о том, как работает ИИ, в чем его преимущество и какие перспективы нас ждут.
Как подготовить маркетинг к 8 марта и 23 февраляКак подготовить маркетинг к 8 марта и 23 февраля
В период гендерных праздников предприниматели отмечают 50%-ый рост продаж. – Даже в случае торговли сепараторами или двигателями, при должном подходе. Для маркетологов это время – забег на короткие дистанции. Поэтому важно грамотно подойти к выбору инструментов.
Тренды в мобильном маркетинге-2024Тренды в мобильном маркетинге-2024
Как будет работать мобильный маркетинг в 2024 году и какие тренды прямо сейчас влияют на весь рынок, рассказывает Алла Рауд, руководитель направления ASO в IT-Agency.
Новые медиа – Новая реальностьНовые медиа – Новая реальность
Сегодня российская блогосфера стремительно трансформируется. И это неудивительно: только за последний год ведущие отечественные социальные сети продемонстрировали, пожалуй, самую серьезную бизнес- и маркетинговую активность за долгие годы – появились новые сервисы, произошло резкое расширение аудиторий, усилился приток авторов, возникли инновационные форматы и мн. др.  Блогеры, в свою очередь, стали расширять перечень жанров, в которых они работают; оформился тренд на мультиформатность и партнерства. Рекламодатели же сделали ставку на блогосферу как на приоритетный и наиболее эффективный канал продвижения. Наконец, государство стало рассматривать блогосферу как полноценного экономического субъекта, что, естественно, отразилось в законодательной базе.

Книги по дизайну

Загрузка ...

Репортажи

Дизайн под грифом "секретно"Дизайн под грифом "секретно"
На чем раньше ездили первые лица страны? Эскизы, редкие фотографии и прототипы уникальных машин.
"Наша индустрия – самодостаточна": ГПМ Радио на конференции..."Наша индустрия – самодостаточна": ГПМ Радио на конференции...
Чего не хватает радио, чтобы увеличить свою долю на рекламном рынке? Аудиопиратство: угроза или возможности для отрасли? Каковы первые результаты общероссийской кампании по продвижению индустриального радиоплеера? Эти и другие вопросы были рассмотрены на конференции «Радио в глобальной медиаконкуренции», спикерами и участниками которой стали эксперты ГПМ Радио.
Форум "Матрица рекламы" о технологиях работы в период...Форум "Матрица рекламы" о технологиях работы в период...
Деловая программа 28-й международной специализированной выставки технологий и услуг для производителей и заказчиков рекламы «Реклама-2021» открылась десятым юбилейным форумом «Матрица рекламы». Его организовали КВК «Империя» и «Экспоцентр».
В ЦДХ прошел День социальной рекламыВ ЦДХ прошел День социальной рекламы (3)
28 марта в Центральном доме художника состоялась 25-ая выставка маркетинговых коммуникаций «Дизайн и реклама NEXT». Одним из самых ярких её событий стал День социальной рекламы, который организовала Ассоциация директоров по коммуникациям и корпоративным медиа России (АКМР) совместно с АНО «Лаборатория социальной рекламы» и оргкомитетом LIME.
Форум "Матрица рекламы": к рекламе в интернете особое...Форум "Матрица рекламы": к рекламе в интернете особое... (2)
На VII Международном форуме «Матрица рекламы», прошедшем в ЦВК «Экспоцентр» в рамках международной выставки  «Реклама-2018», большой интерес у профессиональной аудитории вызвала VI Конференция «Интернет-реклама».

на правах рекламы

19.03.2024 - 02:43
RSS-каналы Advertology.RuRSS    Читать Advertology.Ru ВКонтактеВКонтакте    Читать Advertology.Ru на Twittertwitter   
Advertology.Ru - все о рекламе, маркетинге и PR
реклама

Вход | Регистрация